E-learning, also known as web-based training, involves providing learners with browsers instruction anytime, anywhere, over the internet or a workplace intranet. Unlike traditional learning methods, e-learning enables participants to take part in a structured learning experience regardless of their physical location, including students, workers in training, and casual learners. E-learning techniques and technology are crucial for both the academic success of students and the career advancement of workers. With the rising use of internet-capable electronic devices inside and outside of the classroom and the adoption of online courses, higher education institutions are also using e-learning techniques more frequently. Today's e-learning systems provide both students and teachers with this improved adaptability. The market for online courses and e-learning is predicted to be valued over $325 billion by 2025.
About Ashewa E-Learning
In Ethiopia and even Africa we see numbers of young students are graduating from universities and colleagues And this young people are leaving without the skills they need for work and the problem of graduate unemployment is rising. And the lack of formal apprenticeship schemes and low availability of appropriate internships further exemplifies this challenge. Currently these training schemes sit largely in the informal sector, with diplomas and formal qualifications rarely awarded for apprenticeships.”
The market requires certain skills such as ICT, data, communications, project management. If students try to enter the job market without basic skills in these areas, it will be difficult for them to get jobs. Young people after completing their schooling and having degree, even post grads are still dependent on their uneducated family. It is so misfortune and heart breaking.The personal and social costs of unemployment includes: financial hardship and poverty, debt, homelessness and housing stress, shame and stigma increased social isolation but the worst one is the fellow youngers give up on education. If older ones are not successful by working on their field of study, then how can Youngers be encouraged, get motivated to and show commitment to learn? This is therefore Ashewa always say “the current teaching and learning curriculum needs to be modified.”
“Education is vital discern between knowledge & learning”
If we ask graduated people around us, why you study this field of study, then most of them have no reason. They just mug up as they are told to do so. Our traditional learning trend is not “up to date” and has so many drawbacks. Nonetheless Ashewa’s education is an opportunity for youngsters, women, house women and Diasporas to learn whenever and wherever in the world. In the civilized culture, the World is changed by educated people but when we come to Africa and specifically Ethiopia, many poor and unemployed people are the educated one. This is a paradox. Consequently, Ashewa has designed an education “system” which is focused on the process, result and creativity. In the near future, as it’s the era of information and Technology, there is hard competition among people each other and even with robots. Hence humans will come out of the market, unless they are creative, innovative and productive at the same time.
Ashewa E-learning, also known as web-based training, involves providing learners with browsers instruction anytime, anywhere, over the internet or a workplace intranet to be more creative, innovative and result driven. Unlike traditional learning methods, e-learning enables participants to take part in a structured learning experience regardless of their physical location, including students, workers in training, and casual learners. E-learning techniques and technology are crucial for both the academic success of students and the career advancement of workers. With the rising use of internet-capable electronic devices inside and outside of the classroom and the adoption of online courses, higher education institutions are also using e-learning techniques more frequently. Today's e-learning systems provide both students and teachers with this improved adaptability. The market for online courses and e-learning is predicted to be valued over $325 billion by 2025.
Consequently, Ashewa’s education is an opportunity for youngsters, women, house women and Diasporas to learn whenever and wherever in the world. Ashewa e-Learning is a platform which was created by Ashewa Technology Solution S.C. It is a platform and a way for the teachers to teach and students to learn different educational concepts through the app and understand them better. It mainly focuses on mathematics, science, Technology, Engineering, Languages, Digital marketing… and more.
Ashewa’s e-learning motive doesn’t only focus on the students who are interested and motivated to learn instead focuses on everyone, being unbiased. It is trying to create a situation where students take the initiative of learning instead of content being spoon-fed to them in order to gain more score which happens in 99 percent of the cases in the country.
The platform will be successful without doubts because it has exactly targeted the perfect audience-students and has provided them the support for better clarity on the topics which will be helpful to them clear the entrance examinations in a simpler and interesting way by a single click of the mouse along with a travel free experience and has given them the freedom to learn at their own pace.
We are planning to create students who are addicted to learning, and therein lies the secret to our success. Therefore, it has solved a huge problematic scenario where a student has to pay the fees demanded by the tutor. In most of the cases, the student either cannot afford the fee to attend these classes or feels unsatisfied by the teaching quality of the tutors.
Other educational websites and apps just provide the content to the user in the form of videos, tutorials and so on. But when a student chooses Ashewa’s e-learning for one’s learning, one gets a personalized experience using their ‘knowledge graph’ feature and can proceed with their own pace. Also, the platform provides a free consulting session at the doorstep and then the student can understand and select the course of one’s interest more confidently.
Our purpose is to deliver the best online learning solutions to our customers to help them obtain the best out of their eLearning with an interactive, engaging and motivating learning experience to customers.
Vision of Ashewa E-Learning
TO BUILD INNOVATIVE AND RESULT DRIVEN LEARNING CULTURE IN ETHIOPIA!
Mission of Ashewa E-Learning
Provide affordable, updated, modern and quality education through online platform to students, employees and the general public.
- “Education is our passport to the future.”
- Offices around the country, and indeed around the world, are currently taking part in a learning revolution. While the importance of on-the-job technical training is not new, the way we receive and exchange information is new to many of us.
- I am pleased to announce that we have invested in a dynamic new eLearning resource, our elearning.ashewa.com, that will allow us to leverage technology to provide increased learning opportunities to all employees,organizations,diasporas. This investment reflects our continuing efforts to keep pace with technological and software updates, develop talent internally and improve overall productivity.
- Employees may choose self paced and instructor led online courses and digitized ebooks. Whether you’re looking to master a subject, study or brush up on, training and reference materials are now accessible at your desktop, on demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- While there is no replacement for face-to-face interaction, I challenge you to become an active eLearner. Take advantage of this new resource, improve your personal performance, advance your career and help your organization satisfy its strategic objectives in the process. If we all participate in the eLearning revolution, the rewards will be great. Please contact ashewa elearning support team. for more information and look for upcoming training/orientation sessions.
- We’re pleased to bring you this superior training opportunity. Remember, education is our passport to the future.
Targets of elearning.ashewa.com
- Offering best quality education to more than 1,000,000.00 Ethiopians, and the global audience.
- To empower the youth, SMAEs and diaspora.
- Generating revenue of 100,000,000.00 ETB in annual basis from the platform.
- To benefit 50% of the youth in Ethiopia.