To speed up Ethiopia’s journey towards digital transformation, Ashewa Technology Solution S.C is planning to launch an e-payment system. Ashewa Pay is an online financial services platform that will most notably known for allowing users and businesses to send and receive payments globally. Ashewa Pay makes money via transactions fees, premium features offered to business accounts (in the form of subscriptions), the sale of card readers, business loans, referral fees on cashback rewards, interchange fees, interest on cash, as well as by promoting shipment services.
What is Ashewa Pay?
Digital financial exchanges between two parties are referred to as electronic payments, or payments. There are numerous variables that could influence a company's choice to utilize or accept a particular sort of electronic payment. E-payments provide many advantages, such as time and money savings, a decrease in payment processing errors, and lower transaction costs.
E-Payment modality has significant advantages, such as:
- Reducing transaction costs – Paper check collection and processing is a very expensive operation for most companies and their suppliers. Paper-based payment systems are not only pricey, but also cumbersome. A check's clearance could take up to two weeks. Accepting a paperless system with electronic payments, however, is comparatively easy. The advantages of digital payment systems include speed, safety, ease of collection, and lower costs for the company.
- More secured transaction – Compared to conventional, paper-based payments, electronic ones are far more effective and secure. Several kinds of payment security are available through e-payment systems and procedures. The majority of electronic payment providers also have a large staff of data experts and engineers working to protect your payment information, even if digital solutions are not impervious to hackers and security breaches.
- Saving time and resources – Businesses will save time by implementing electronic payment solutions for its staff, clients, and management. The conventional method of processing supplier payments takes a long time. A contemporary e-Payment solution automates a large portion of the tedious and manual procedures that plague organizations, providing them more time to concentrate on crucial value-add operational areas.
- Speed-up Payments – Compared to traditional payment methods like cheques, electronic payments transmit funds significantly more quickly because they are made digitally. E-Payments eliminate the need for consumers to visit banks by enabling them to make payments online at any time, from anywhere in the globe. Faster electronic payments, like virtual cards, give companies the power to raise security, visibility, and productivity while reducing expenses and reducing time spent on manual tasks.
Therefore, to speed up Ethiopia’s journey towards digital transformation, the Ashewa Technology Solution S.C is planning to launch an e-payment system. Ashewa Pay is an online financial services platform that will most notably be known for allowing users and businesses to send and receive payments globally.
Ashewa Pay makes money via transactions fees, premium features offered to business accounts (in the form of subscriptions), the sale of card readers, business loans, referral fees on cashback rewards, interchange fees, interest on cash, as well as by promoting shipment services. Ashewa Technology S.C is a FinTech company that facilitates the exchange of money across the web. As Ashewa Pay user, people can:
- Pay other businesses (both within the platform as well as on the merchant side) in exchange for goods and services.
- Transfer money to friends and family.
- Receive money from other accounts.
Vision of Ashewa Pay
To be most trusted, quick and safe electronic payment platform for businesses and individuals in Africa.
Mission of Ashewa Pay
Mission of Ashewa Pay is to establish itself as a top electronic payment gateway in Africa for processing e-commerce transactions and to offer top-notch services to businesses with the help of highly qualified personnel and dependable, fully integrated electronic systems at a reasonable cost with the best possible customer support.
Targets of Ashewa Pay
- Deliver e-Payment service for 3,000,000.00 SMEs during their business transactions
- Reach at annual revenue of 50,000,000.00 etb with annual growth rate of 5%.