Users’ data may be shared with Ashewa to improve the order and shopping process and customer service. It may also be used for both marketing research and customer relationship management purposes.
- Process orders.
- Deliver products and services.
- Develop products and services that are better acquainted with you.
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Update our database and your account to provide a unique and targeted navigation experience.
- Prevent, detect and set up multiple defence systems against fraud and abuse that may occur on our site. For example, ashewa.com will provide accurate and useful information for you to purchase legit goods at the best prices. Mix-ups of price and shipping costs which later lead to extra costs will not occur.
- By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive emails associated with finalizing your order which may contain relevant offers from third parties or different suppliers, to help you better explore your options.
- Emails asking you to review your purchase and to check if you are sure about your orders.
- Promotional emails, SMS notifications and push notifications from Ashewa. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via the link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from email subscriptions and/or SMS notifications. When emailing our Customer Service email address by country.
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights to the content that you transmit to us. (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not convey any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third parties (i.e. the content is not defamatory).
You need to protect your gadgets from unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
You provide most information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example:
- You provide information when you search for a product
- Place an order through Ashewa or one of our third-party sellers
- Provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address when shopping with us) or Your Profile communicates with us by phone
- e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with information such as:
- Your name
- And phone numbers
People whose and to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your close friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails, personal description and photograph in your profile; and financial information and driver's license numbers. Automatic information: Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform, purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), clickstream.
Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer, or simply information from other sources. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase (or communication more easily.), account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate (co-branded businesses.) As well as whom we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising, or other services. Search terms and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features are some information we may collect to give you the best you can have on Ashewa.